TEK Roofing, part of BM Group International, has over 25 years of experience planning, managing, and executing roofing, heritage conservation and restoration projects of all kinds. Our team is professional, reliable and are dedicated and proud to provide the best workmanship. We’ve proudly installed over a million square feet of roofing with industry-leading products such as Siplast, as well as custom metal installations with copper and Rheinzinc.
We are looking to hire Experienced Roofers. (NOC 73110)
The position is full time, 40 hours per week. It is based out of 202-204 Cayer Street, Coquitlam, BC V3K 5B1, which is also our business address. You will work throughout the lower mainland.
The position pays between $27.00 – $35.00 per hour, depending on level of experience with the possibility of performance-based raises. You will also receive extended health benefits, prescription drugs, dental coverage, and 2 weeks’ vacation.
The duties of Roofers are to:
– Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
– Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
– Install sheet metal flashings
– Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
– Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
– Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
– May estimate materials required and quote costs.
The requirements of the position are:
– 2+ years experience and knowledge of various roofing systems for small to large commercial
– Experience with torch-on roofing
– Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications, an asset
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Be able to work at heights, follow and understand safe work procedures
– Proficient verbal and written English language skills, required
– Fall Protection Certificate, an asset
– Red Seal certification, an asset
The company welcomes Indigenous persons, vulnerable youths, newcomers, and persons with disabilities to apply